• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

add open file when combining pdfs

Enthusiast ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before Acrobat DC, I was able to go to the Combine Files dialog box, and one of the choices was "Add Open Files". In Acrobat DC, "Add Open Files" is not in the Add Files drop down list. Was this command removed from Acrobat DC?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response.

The option Add Open files is still available in Acrobat DC. File>Create>"Combine Files into a Single PDF"

Please check the screenshot attached. The option "Add Open Files" only be active when you have files open in Acrobat.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Acrobat DC default preference is to show open PDFs tabs in the same window. If you go to Preferences> General> Open documents as new tabs in the same window, (need to Quit Acrobat) and un-check the preference, the Add Open Files option will appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you please tell me how do you combine files without saving them previously?when I click combine it leaves the app and open the browser. only option available that I have is choose from saved files. I am using windows.

thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not on windows, but you can try going to Preferences> General> Show online storage when opening files (turn off).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should be the same on a MacOS and a Windows system.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make very sure you are NOT using Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response.

The option Add Open files is still available in Acrobat DC. File>Create>"Combine Files into a Single PDF"

Please check the screenshot attached. The option "Add Open Files" only be active when you have files open in Acrobat.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines