• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC Pro scanning with Fujitsu scanner

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2016 Aug 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 10 and Adobe Acrobat DC Pro. I have a Fujitsu fi-6140 scanner. When I attempt to use Adobe to scan, most of the options (greyscale, B/W. color document, etc) are grayed out. The only option is Custom - which is also crippled with most options blank. It will not scan both sides of page, even though that was option selected. How do I repair this so all options work?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2016 Aug 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charles,

If I am not wrong, you must be using WIA-Fujitsu driver. For WIA drivers presets(Greyscale,Autodetect, Color etc) are not available so these options remains disabled. Also few options like (color mode, resolution and paper size) remains disabled in custom scan of WIA. Reason of all these is you will be presented WIA dialog after you click scan, where you can select these values.

Please try these options

TWAIN driver

- To enable all these preset options, install latest TWAIN driver of scanner from Fujitsu's site.

WIA driver

1. If you have to use WIA driver only, click scan button on Acrobat. A scan dialog(WIA driver window) will appear. Here you can select all those values(color mode, resolution and paper size).

2. For Both side scanning with WIA driver, once WIA dialog comes. Click on the link "Adjust the quality of scanned picture". There will be a checkbox of "Duplex". Select it and scan. It will scan both sides now.

Hope this information will resolve your issue.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue in Windows 10 using the TWAIN driver with a fi-6130Z scanner.  No options are available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines