• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe fill and Sign: how to change add a signature

New Here ,
May 20, 2016 May 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, im trying to sign a formulary i just created. Im trying to use a different signature from the ones i regulary use however i dont see the option anywhere. Neither in acrobat nor in Adobe fill and sign or Adobe Sign

Thanks

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 21, 2016 May 21, 2016

Hi antonioa84467839 ,

Would like to inform that you may add new signature on a document using Fill & Sign option .

On clicking 'Sign' option it will show your previously used signatures, On clicking the '-' sign will bring the option for 'Add Signature'

using which you may place sew signature in the document.

Refer to this article :  Using Acrobat Reader DC Fill & Sign

Regards,

Yatharth

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLVED!!

By accident I found that double-clicking (left mouse button) on the minus next to the signature actually works!

And strangely after using the method described above, the problem disapeared. So, currently the minus sign will respond to a single click.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just worked for me too, thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you ♥

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked - double clicked with left mouse button on the minus sign next to the signature that I wanted to change and I was able to remove the unwanted signature.  The minus turned to a plus and the options for new signature came up - type, draw or image!  Thank you Sabofx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still not working after double clicking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever figure this out? Because not a single piece of information here has helped me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From JohnnyD987:
I have this problem as well, clicking on the "-" sign next to my already installed signature does nothing.  I cannot find a way in Adobe Acrobat DC to get rid of it or replace it.  I was able to use the method described here by Peeters31644761 (Thank you!) to delete the signature files in AppData...

%appdata%\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Security\acrobat_fss_signature_initials

%appdata%\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Security\acrobat_fss_signature_initialsi

%appdata%\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Security\acrobat_fss_signature_initialsk

And thank you to JimsonC for providing the full path to these files...

Located at C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Security

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A possible solution to not being able to enter different signatures is, once you have successfully deleted the signature files as mentioned above by peeters31644761 and JohnnyD987, when you re-add your signature, simply uncheck the "Save signature" check box.
While this doesn't allow you to save multiple signatures and it may be a little annoying having to type in your own signature every time you need to sign something, by not saving the signature, it will allow you to enter any signature you want whenever you need to sign something

DefaultNewb_0-1683066509938.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines