Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Analyze pdf file and automaticly place a stamp

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello community,

i am looking for a solution for a special requirement and hopefully you can tell me if it's possible ort not.

We want to automaticly analyze a defined part of a pdf file to find out, where is the best area (visibility) to place a stamp or a watermark.

This should work as a batch job.

Thanky for your answers!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Christophb,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Analyzing PDF to define and find a part to place a stamp or watermark is not possible using Acrobat as there is no built-in feature.

You can try our Adobe Acrobat JavaScript space and check with our JavaScript expert if they can develop a custom script to achieve the special requirement.

Adding Batch Stamp can be achieved by JavaScripting, for more details, refer to the Adobe discussion Can Adobe Acrobat Pro XI stamp a batch of pdf files instead of having to stamp each file individuall...

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

[Moving from Editing & Exporting PDFs​ to JavaScript ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your document only contains text, then this can be done with JavaScript. If it does contain images, then you can only find out where there is no (or little) text in JavaScript. If you want a more complex solution, a custom plug-in can be created to look for all types of content to pick a good location for your stamp. If you are interested in a custom solution, feel free to get in touch with me via email (my contact information is on my profile page).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines