• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-populated dates not functioning correctly

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have created a calendar that requires filling in an intial date and then other dates autopopulate. I am running into a strange thing where I enter the date and up to date field 9 is populated. But then I have to re-enter the date in the first field again in a slightly different format for date fields 10 and on to populate. For example, I can enter "9/3" and date field up to field 9 auto-populate. But then I have to enter it again as either "09/3" or "9/3/20" for the other fields to also fill in. I'm thinking it might have to do with the custom script I'm using in the auto-populated fields but don't see any issues. 

Anyway, I am perplexed so thought I would throw it out to see if anyone had ideas. thanks!

Josie

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Not field order, "Field Calculation Order" as you can see in these images field 9 is all the way down.

tempsnip.png1.png2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In field calculation order move field 9 up between field 8 and 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your reply! If I look at "fields" on the right hand side, it does appear that field 9 is correctly ordered. Is there somewhere else I can look? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not field order, "Field Calculation Order" as you can see in these images field 9 is all the way down.

tempsnip.png1.png2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That fixed it!! THANK YOU !!! 

Josie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines