Auto tab at the end of a value if there is one in the field?

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish to know if there is a way to set focus at the end of the value when there is already one entered in the field. I have taken the information in this forum on how to auto tab. I have this in the document JavaScript :

function goNext(item, event, cName)

{

AFNumber_Keystroke(0,0,0,0,"",true);

if(event.rc && AFMergeChange(event).length ==event.target.charLimit) item.getField(cName).setFocus();

}

And this on mousedown under the Action tab of the field property :

this.getField("ShortT.1").setFocus(); 

This focuses on the entire field and selects whatever is in it. Is there a possibility of just moving the cursor at the end?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Auto tab at the end of a value if there is one in the field?

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish to know if there is a way to set focus at the end of the value when there is already one entered in the field. I have taken the information in this forum on how to auto tab. I have this in the document JavaScript :

function goNext(item, event, cName)

{

AFNumber_Keystroke(0,0,0,0,"",true);

if(event.rc && AFMergeChange(event).length ==event.target.charLimit) item.getField(cName).setFocus();

}

And this on mousedown under the Action tab of the field property :

this.getField("ShortT.1").setFocus(); 

This focuses on the entire field and selects whatever is in it. Is there a possibility of just moving the cursor at the end?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 19, 2017 0

Have something to add?