Autofill radio buttons based on other radio buttons?

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm looking to make two matching sets of radio buttons. That is:

Set 1:

yes/no

Set 2:

yes/no

That autofill each other so they always match (both ways, so you can change either set and the other will change as well).

I've done the auto matching with checkboxes before, but those don't give mutually exclusive options. How do I capture both functionalities?

Thanks in advance!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

...And make sure the option "Buttons with the same name and choice are selected in unison" is ticked, under Properties - Options.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Autofill radio buttons based on other radio buttons?

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm looking to make two matching sets of radio buttons. That is:

Set 1:

yes/no

Set 2:

yes/no

That autofill each other so they always match (both ways, so you can change either set and the other will change as well).

I've done the auto matching with checkboxes before, but those don't give mutually exclusive options. How do I capture both functionalities?

Thanks in advance!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

...And make sure the option "Buttons with the same name and choice are selected in unison" is ticked, under Properties - Options.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 01, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give the radio buttons the same name.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2017 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2017 1
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Bernd Alheit​ and try67​!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2017 0