• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

automate batch image insertion

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a form in adobe acrobat pro with active check mark buttons that i would like users to be able to check/uncheck when they fill out the pdf form.  Now I am trying to figure out a way to automate the insertion of two jpegs into each of my pdf forms.  How do I go about doing this?  Is it even possible to batch automate in Acrobat pro? or should this be done in photoshop? I have 300 images and I need to insert 2 images on one identical pdfs.  help is greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's certainly possible (with some limitations) using Acrobat Pro.

You would need to use the Action Wizard function to batch process files. It has many commands under it, one is to execute JavaScript code.

So you can use a script to insert an "image" field (actually just a button with an image as its icon) and then import the image file into it and then save it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have 2 unique images that I need to insert on each pdf form that I have created. I have 300 images total and 2 images need to go on each pdf form. can you explain in a bit more detail how this can be done with JavaScrip? I’ve never done JavaScript before so any help you can provide would be great. Is that different from action wizard function?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines