• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

automate "send for shared review" option in adobe DC Pro after creation of PDF

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually there are two requirements which are (1. Document to be opened in shared review mode automatically through programming by owner) and (2. Simultaneous commenting on the document by users). We are facing problem in 1st part.

Please refer the problem statement below.

Problem Statement – I have multiple PDF files stored at one network folder which is shared with all the users so basically all the users have access to those PDFs. The one who creates the PDF is the owner of that document and the ones who will put comments in that PDF are the users. What I want here in this requirement is that when user opens the PDF, then it should open in review mode directly so that user can put his or her comments and when he clicks on “publish comments”, it will be seen to other user who has opened the same document at his or her machine using “Check for new comments”. This commenting part is feasible as I checked that on my machine but the real problem is to open document in review mode. For this, Owner has to put it in review mode programmatically.

From adobe DC pro, I checked that there are three options, 1) Shared Network folder, 2) Share Point, 3) WebDAV server.

Here, we want to use the first option i.e. Share Network Folder so I want owner of the document who has DC pro on his or her system to put PDF file directly in review mode programmatically after creation. I do not want manual operation of clicking on the command “Send For Review”, then “Send for Shared Commenting”, then select the network folder option and put the email IDs of the users who are going to put comments etc.

What is the best way to achieve the above expected behavior pragmatically. Please let us know. I checked the Adobe SDK development kit that you provided but it was not having the JavaScript or any other API for “Send For Review” and “Send for Shared Commenting

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to the correct community 'Acrobat'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you point me to the 'Acrobat' community where this question is answered?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vineet, did you receive any clarification from Adobe Acrobat community? Can you share the recommendations please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines