Automatic handling of pdf file results in Acrobat Pro DC advanced search

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have compiled 200 magazines in pdf formats into a folder and conducted an advanced search to find articles covering a certain phrase. Adobe Acrobat have yielded the result (in this case 142 documents with 360 instances). I am wondering if it is possible to handle these results in an automatic way. Since I will do many more phrase searches I would really like to find a way to do it that is automatic. Or do I manually have to open each result>click on the organise pages button>click extract>extract pages as seperate files>Extract?

Thanks. 

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Automatic handling of pdf file results in Acrobat Pro DC advanced search

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have compiled 200 magazines in pdf formats into a folder and conducted an advanced search to find articles covering a certain phrase. Adobe Acrobat have yielded the result (in this case 142 documents with 360 instances). I am wondering if it is possible to handle these results in an automatic way. Since I will do many more phrase searches I would really like to find a way to do it that is automatic. Or do I manually have to open each result>click on the organise pages button>click extract>extract pages as seperate files>Extract?

Thanks. 

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2019 0
ls_rbls LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

See this link: https://acrobatusers.com/actions-exchange

The Extract Commented Pages action tool may help you with this task. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2019 0