Automatically send email to a list of people- Javascript

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been struggling with this for hours and am in desperate need of some help. Currently, I am designing a fictional Ai website; the narrative concludes with the AI "breaking free," transcending the limitations of its containment in a website, emailing my course's students, exposing that the AI is now free.

So in terms of what I need in javascript:

With my code currently, there is a background video that is playing, but as soon as the video ends, I need it to send off an email automatically, to the student's in the course without the user having to press any buttons, external links, etc etc. I'm doing this because it plays on the idea of an autonomous technological being, accesses an unlimited knowledge, expanding beyond the limitations of one medium. Though I've researched plenty of resources on how to do this, I haven't found any clear answer or anything that actually works. I've mentioned that this is for an assignment, based outside of my faculty, and my knowledge of code. So any help is very much appreciated, but I do need examples because or else I will not understand otherwise.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Automatically send email to a list of people- Javascript

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been struggling with this for hours and am in desperate need of some help. Currently, I am designing a fictional Ai website; the narrative concludes with the AI "breaking free," transcending the limitations of its containment in a website, emailing my course's students, exposing that the AI is now free.

So in terms of what I need in javascript:

With my code currently, there is a background video that is playing, but as soon as the video ends, I need it to send off an email automatically, to the student's in the course without the user having to press any buttons, external links, etc etc. I'm doing this because it plays on the idea of an autonomous technological being, accesses an unlimited knowledge, expanding beyond the limitations of one medium. Though I've researched plenty of resources on how to do this, I haven't found any clear answer or anything that actually works. I've mentioned that this is for an assignment, based outside of my faculty, and my knowledge of code. So any help is very much appreciated, but I do need examples because or else I will not understand otherwise.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 08, 2018 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is about JavaScript in PDF files, not web-pages, but from what I know JS on a web-page runs on the client-side, so I would say it's not possible to do that. You would need something that runs on the server-side, like PHP, where I know for sure it can be done.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2018 0