• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

autopopulate question, please help

Engaged ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a drop down list called 'Employee List' to auto populate to 2 different text fields, 'Employee Name/ID1' and 'Employee Status1', that part I've got.

When picking from the 'Employee List' and 'Regular' auto populates to the 'Employee Status1' the number '1' will auto populate to another text field named 'PayTypeStatus1'.  If 'Temp' auto populates to 'Employee Status' the no '2' will auto populate to 'PayTypeStatus2' etc

The other step involves a separate drop down list called 'Acting Rate'.  If an acting rate is picked it will need to override the Regular or Temp Status auto populated from 'Employee List' to say 'Acting', then 'Acting' will auto populate the number'11' to the 'PayTypeStatus' text field.

One more thing, if 'Auxiliary' auto populates to 'Employee Status' from the 'Employee List' the number 3 will auto populate to 'PayTypeStatus' BUT if an acting rate is chosen the status needs to stay '3', not '11' as described above.

I'm hoping for help, please

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I lost the thread on how to auto populate from a text field to another text field, if anyone knows a thread that can help I would be so grateful.  It took a while for me to find what I needed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines