AxAcroPDF Activex object function execCommand

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to work with this ActiveX control, however I cannot find what the purpose is of the execCommand function and what is possible with it.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

If it is supported it will be in the Acrobat SDK. Acrobat has many unsupported interfaces so it is vital to work from the documentation, not by discovery of interfaces.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AxAcroPDF Activex object function execCommand

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to work with this ActiveX control, however I cannot find what the purpose is of the execCommand function and what is possible with it.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

If it is supported it will be in the Acrobat SDK. Acrobat has many unsupported interfaces so it is vital to work from the documentation, not by discovery of interfaces.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 04, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This function is not documented.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then it should be ignored.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2018 1