• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I have more than one signature?

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2016 Sep 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to add my wife's signature to Adobe Acrobat.  Is it possible to have multiple signatures?  If so, how?  If not do I need a second license? 

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

I was able to do this by selecting an image file of the second signature for the initials option.  I'm using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free version)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2016 Sep 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you need to do depends on what you mean by "signature". You can use Acrobat and even Reader to create any number of digital IDs, which you can use when digitally signing documents. You can also set up any number of signature appearances that you can use when digitally signing.

People have asked about saving more than one hand-drawn e-signature that's used with the Fill & Sign feature, but there's not a way to do this directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible using fill and sign if you use jpeg signatures. Add one signature to the main option and the other signature to initials option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to do this by selecting an image file of the second signature for the initials option.  I'm using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free version)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines