• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I Install Acrobat DC on Multiple PC's? If not, can I pay extra to install on additional PC's?

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2016 Jun 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I Install Acrobat DC on Multiple PC's?  If not, can I pay extra to install on additional PC's?  For instance, I have 2 computers at work and 1 at home that all need to have full Acrobat abilities, how can that be done?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ronp29486740 ,

Would like to inform that you may install the product on two systems using one license .

Please refer to this link  :- Adobe end-user license agreements FAQ

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Yatharth 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So then, as for the second part of my original question, if I want to use the Acrobat DC software on 3 PC's, is my only option to purchase 2 full-price licenses?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that is the case then why am I being asked for credit card information when attempting to install to a second computer (laptop) from my adobe account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want more I recommend volume licensing instead for all the licenses; this will let you administer them. But if you want to use retail, this is critical: use a different Adobe ID for each one or it won't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does one find out about volume licensing for 3 computers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Buif you want to *purchase*, which I wouldn't recommend as you get old software that won't be updated, yes. If you *subscribe* you only get two computers but you can switch without uninstalling. But in no circumstances does the one license let you have 3 computers live.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presumably because you are going through the wrong path. It is complicated. What exactly are you trying to do, what do you click, what does it say?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aha! Adobe have made this even harder, and not really joined the dots. When you go from your account details to download you have to find Acrobat again, but you then have to choose between BUY and TRIAL. But Adobe changed it, about a month ago, so trials ask for a credit card (at least in my country). The solution is to download your second copy from this page instead -- Download Acrobat DC Continuous

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines