• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant install Extendscript.

Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am not sure if this is the proper location for this, but it was the best I could find. I also searched the forums and could not find a good support answer. So I use Creative cloud at work, but I can not seem to download the extend script program. I had it installed and have been having no problem. All of a sudden I get random crashes from the extend script and Now I can no longer open it. I downloaded the only version I could find (3.5) and when I try to install it it tells me I am missing a file and to download a "Adobe Service Advisor" the two longer exists. any idea what I can do? also I am on Mac.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, this is not the correct location to post this question. Acrobat JavaScript and CC extend script are completely different animals.

It's also unfortunate there isn't an Extend Script specific forum, but there are scripting forums for each of the CC applications. You should post this in one of those.

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines