• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

change form field when signed

Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I want to have a script that changes the size and orientation of a signature block when signed. For example I have columns a-g and "g" has it's own A-F. Now if I fill out a1-gA1, I would add a signature on gA2 to close out this transaction. But I want the signature block to automagically orientate itself vertically and change the size to the remaining blocks in column gA. So if I sign on gA2 it will fill gA2-gA16. If I later sign on gB4, it will fill gB4-gB16 and so on respectively. Is there a script that could be written into the document to accommodate this? If you would like to view a sample form to go by Google DA Form 2062.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible by using the Signed event of the Signature form. You will need to write the script to do it, though.

I didn't download the file because the website has an invalid HTTPS certificate. They might want to fix that, especially if it's a military form...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you write a script that will accomplish it? I'm not that well versed in the adobe scripting. Also, if you used the armypubs link, the cert was valid you just didn't have root cert...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could write this code for you, yes, for a fee. You can contact me privately (try6767 at gmail.com) to discuss it in more detail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

lol that would be great for you but it's not going to happen. Paying for the code is not even remotely an option. I'm decent with other scripting just not eager to learn a new language.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines