Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change heading in the display window

Contributor ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,
With a lot of effort and patience from George_Johnson  I wrote the script which can be seen in the first picture.
Java-Editor.JPG

Warnung-Java.JPG
Now I would like, if this is possible, to change the title of the window (see picture 2).

At the same time I would like to ask if I can replace the info sign (red circle) with a jpg picture of mine (not me:-).

Thank you in advance for any help.

Nikolaos.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No to both. If you want to include a custom image you will need to use a dialog object, which is MUCH more complicated to write.

And you can't get rid of the warning part of the title, unless you run the script from a trusted context (eg. a script on the local machine). You can, however, add some text to it by adding an extra parameter to the end of the alert method, like this:

app.alert("some text", 3, 0, "my title");

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a shame it doesn't work, but that's life ... oops Adobe 🙂
Now I know that it doesn't work, I can't do much with it, but it's better than not knowing.

Is there maybe on the Internet with self-made windows, as you mentioned this difficult possibility before?

I like to give it a try ... I learned that you should never stop learning.

Thank you for the time and effort.

Nikolaos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines