• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Console window of Acrobat Pro 2017 doesn't show any message or error.

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before, I had installed Acrobat professional 9.0, and in the console window I saw messages of built-in start script and, of course, some error if it occurred, but now I have installed Acrobat Pro 2017, and  in the console window doesn't appear anything message or error. I have select, in Javascript preference, the next options:

- Enable Acrobat JavaScript, Enable JavaScript debugger after Acrobat is restarted,  "Show consoles on errors and messages",

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you restart Acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I restarted Acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no default message in the Console in Acrobat Pro DC. It is empty the first time it is used.

The console logs errors, if you have a problem and no error message, you must suspect something that did not happen and therefore does not cause an error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines