• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conversion failure

New Here ,
May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased Adobe Export PDF.  I am tying to convert to a .docx but the conversion keeps failing and I do not know why.  Please help

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

You can use Export PDF either from within the free Adobe Reader, or by uploading a PDF file to the web service directly. In my experience, the function built into Adobe Reader is very unreliable, and I am getting more reliable results from the web page. If you are trying to convert from within Reader (either desktop or mobile), try to upload the file directly: https://cloud.acrobat.com/ - log in with your Adobe ID, and then select "Export PDF" and click on the "Select PDF Files to Export" button

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rachell91536394

Please let us know if you are trying to export PDF online or in an application.

Let us know the exact steps you do to convert PDF.

Also share the error message if you get any.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to convert excel to pdf and it keeps saying conversion failure. The document is supported, isn't protected, and has no bugs. Please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jen932

Could you please share the exact workflow you follow to create PDF from Excel file.

Please also share the screenshot of the exact error message you get.

What is the dot version of Adobe application and OS installed on your system?

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi meenakshin83966505,

I am having the same Conversation Failure and i have tried from multiple computers 64bit OS and now on a iMac with OSX El Capitan. Also, i was just trying to Convert a PDF to a Word doc. Can you assist me with this? Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 3.43.36 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi louh25263054,

As you get the conversion failure message, could you please let me know if it is an issue with the particular file.

Try to export other files and check it works or not.

Have you tried to export PDF online here: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf ?

If not, please try once and let us know if it works.

Please let us know the dot version of Adobe Application you are using to export PDF.

Can you share the file with us? If yes, please use the steps provided here How to share a document to share the file.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Didn't work when i tried to send and track! this is the error i received and its a new Document

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Export PDF either from within the free Adobe Reader, or by uploading a PDF file to the web service directly. In my experience, the function built into Adobe Reader is very unreliable, and I am getting more reliable results from the web page. If you are trying to convert from within Reader (either desktop or mobile), try to upload the file directly: https://cloud.acrobat.com/ - log in with your Adobe ID, and then select "Export PDF" and click on the "Select PDF Files to Export" button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2016 May 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your assistance - it worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2016 Sep 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i just tried both ways but still get conversion failure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 02, 2016 Oct 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought it yesterday and it has failed every time I have tried to export a pdf to word (both via web and directly from adobe acrobat reader DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2016 Oct 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi draconic

Please try once sign out of the application and then try to sign in again.

Then try to export PDF and check if it works.

Also do tell us if you get any error message when try to export PDF.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines