• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create a flow from an action

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I am new to Acrobat community and I have a question. Is there any way to create flows when an action is executed ? For example I need to send an email with all the information from a PDF form to some users from my organization. Is there any way to build a flow or a process that makes an email being sent when a PDF form is filled ? 

If the question is not easy to understand, let me know and I will give a better explanation.

Thanks in advance for reading.

Regards

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

This is not a very good idea. What if the user decides to go back and change something after filling in the last field? It would submit everything again? And again the next time they edit it, etc.

I would recommend doing it with a button, instead. And yes, you can submit the form to multiple addresses.

Just to clarify, the user will have to approve sending the email. It won't do so automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, you need to better explain what you mean. What should trigger this action?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try67. The trigger of this action should be filling all the fields of a form.

For example, I have a form in a PDF which has the fields: 

• First name
  • Last name
  • City

I want to trigger an action after filling all these fields. 

And I want to know if there is any action that allows me to send an email to a group of addresses with the PDF attached to it. 

Thanks for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a very good idea. What if the user decides to go back and change something after filling in the last field? It would submit everything again? And again the next time they edit it, etc.

I would recommend doing it with a button, instead. And yes, you can submit the form to multiple addresses.

Just to clarify, the user will have to approve sending the email. It won't do so automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for your answer @try67 . I have just done what you suggested. 

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines