Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating Single PDF for each subfolder

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Wanted to check if the below activity is possible using the javascript if yes any help ?

As a part of my process i have to save all the processing related document in to a folder, and at the end of the day have to create a single PDF file for each folder which will include all the files in that folder (PDF as well as JPG)

so just wanted to check if this entire activity is possible using jave script, where i will gv path to the master folder and it will create the pdf's for each subfolder.

Thanks

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JavaScript can't do that by itself, but if you have Acrobat Pro then you can use a combination of a script and an Action to do it.

I've developed this tool that does just that: Custom-made Adobe Scripts: Acrobat -- Batch Combine All PDF Files in a Folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try67,

Have checked the tool description you have suggested, but before going for the license is there any way i can test it,

So that i am sure that the output is same as required.

Thanks,

Satish Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact me privately, please, and we could discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines