Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom Dynamic Stamp imported as entire A4 page instead of small stamp

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys!

I found a lot of information online on how to create a custom dynamic stamp - success after a few goes of adding in text and creating a form field to add javascript code for the date section.

Then I managed to work out the tricky part of actually importing this stamp to work as dynamic (seems most online resources are outdated) including editing page templates and copying the file over to ENU stamp folder in the Adobe Program Files directory.

Now my only problem is the stamp that I imported is pasted in as an entire A4 page with my small stamp in the corner. The stamp is the correct size and I can paste it in just where I want it but there is all this blank space that looks to be part of the stamp. It doesn't affect the look but it messes with the documents because it is harder to insert other text or comments in a space that already has a stamp on it - even though it is just blank space covering most of the document...

I tried cropping the stamp file but this appears to complete break the document so that acrobat doesn't recognize it as a stamp file anymore. The stamp itself was created from an image file with a custom text as dynamic date inserted. The document I was creating it from in is definitely just a blank page, just like all the other stamps in the dynamic file folder are sitting in the middle of an A4 document.

Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you create the stamp?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there any other information on that larger page that you placed the stamp on? Cropping should _NOT_ break the stamp. Would you be able to share the stamp with us? If you are not willing to share publicly, you can also email it directly to me - my contact information is on my profile page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines