• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Date Across Multiple Pages

Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sure this is very simple, but I have a Date field on all my pages of the form.

What I am looking for is that when the date is entered on page 1, it displays on all subsequent pages with no tab to it on those pages.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the same name for the fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am aware of that, but I do not want the field to me modified.  Currently tabbing to it I can make changes and I want it locked with the data from the first date field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then use different names and copy the value. Set the field of the copy as read-only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Name first field "Date" and the other fields "Date_copy", for example. Then use this code as the custom calculation script for the "Date_copy" fields:

event.value = this.getField("Date").valueAsString;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines