Delete page based on search word and one page after that

May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have pdf with a hundred of pages i need to delete that contain "Wrong-File" word and following with one page after the "Wrong-File" page,

So if my pdf found 1000 pages contain "Wrong-File" word there are 2000 pages i need to delete, because after the "Wrong-File" page there are one page (the attachment of "Wrong-File" page") i need to delete

Note here : the attachment or the page after the "Wrong-File" page have no same spesific word, so i can't search the attachment and delete them.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Delete page based on search word and one page after that

May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have pdf with a hundred of pages i need to delete that contain "Wrong-File" word and following with one page after the "Wrong-File" page,

So if my pdf found 1000 pages contain "Wrong-File" word there are 2000 pages i need to delete, because after the "Wrong-File" page there are one page (the attachment of "Wrong-File" page") i need to delete

Note here : the attachment or the page after the "Wrong-File" page have no same spesific word, so i can't search the attachment and delete them.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 08, 2018 0

Have something to add?