• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disabling right click menu in acrobat dc

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm using acrobat dc in my .net c# and was wondering if there is a way to disable the right click menu on the reader??

And i had use this sentence on my page <object  classid='clsid:CA8A9780-280D-11CF-A24D-444553540000' id='PDF1'   width='950'  height='633' border='0'> to get a PDF image.

Hoping for your good advise and suggestion. A sample using C# or javascript/jquery is most appreciated.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, there might be a way... You could create a transparent button the size of the entire page. Right-clicking (or left-clicking, for that matter) won't do anything, and it will prevent access to the underlying page. It's a nasty trick, but it might just work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good idea,but i need use the Scroll bar on the PDF so i can see the whole PDF,Maybe i should change the size of the button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The button won't block the scroll bar at the side of the window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines