Document Javascript limit?

Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some code that allows the user to select from a dropdown list, and based on that selection, another dropdown list is populated with specific selections.  Once the user makes a selection from the next dropdown list, 3 text fields are populated (this information is coded into the Document JavaScript).  I am running into an issue where I am trying to add a new selection to the second dropdown list, and its corresponding information to the Document JavaScript, but nothing is happening when I select the new addition (i.e. the text fields stay on the previous selections information).  I've double checked the code and seems correct, it just doesn't seem to want me to add another selection!

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Gary

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Document Javascript limit?

Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some code that allows the user to select from a dropdown list, and based on that selection, another dropdown list is populated with specific selections.  Once the user makes a selection from the next dropdown list, 3 text fields are populated (this information is coded into the Document JavaScript).  I am running into an issue where I am trying to add a new selection to the second dropdown list, and its corresponding information to the Document JavaScript, but nothing is happening when I select the new addition (i.e. the text fields stay on the previous selections information).  I've double checked the code and seems correct, it just doesn't seem to want me to add another selection!

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Gary

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 09, 2018 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to double-check that the strings in your code are IDENTICAL to those that appear in your fields, including spaces, special characters and upper/lower-case letters.

You can print out the values to the console using the toSource method, to see what they are exactly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2018 0