• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dropdown with duplicate values (different export values)

Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am wondering if there is any way to create a dropdown list with duplicate values in it. I have a list of numbers which when selected populate a description in a separate field. I have one number that needs to appear twice in the list, and populate one of two descriptions based on the export value.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible, The value determines which option is selected. If there are t items with the same value, the first occurrence of the value is assumed. You can use the "if ... then .. else: statement or the "switch... case" statement. to determine the desired value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is possible, but you have to set the item values and export values via JavaScript.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines