• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

dynamic stamp displaying wrong user name

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2016 Sep 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user who uses the Approved dymanic stamp.  She had some trouble with her install so we uninstalled and reinstalled it.  Since then, when she uses the Approved stamp, it puts someone else's name on it.  This other user as never used this particular machine and we can't get rid of it.  If someone else does sign into the machine, the stamp is correct.  Others have found an 'Edit Identity' button, but when I right-click on the stamp, I don't have that.  Ideas?  Thanks!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2016 Sep 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t get it either – that’s why I contacted you! I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled. Reinstalled from files I saved to the network and reinstalled from fresh files from your site. One other thing, if a 3rd person signs in, the stamps work like they’re supposed to. It’s just these 2 users. So let me get these screen shots.

Robyne-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to clarify, I'm not "Adobe". Just a fellow-user of their software, like yourself...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You’re kiddin’? I assumed I had Adobe support. Had I known that wasn’t the case, I wouldn’t have been so crabby!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a very similar problem and was able to change it in the Edit> Preferences> Identity options.

Thanks George.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2016 Sep 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, when checking the value of Collab.user, be sure to have a file open, preferably one that you just stamped that shows the incorrect name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to Edit- Preferences- Indentity:  Enter Name, etc....should be good to go

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines