• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error C2131 and E0028 in Acrobat DC SDK example Bates numbering with VS 2019

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

During debugging a 32 bit of an existing Acrobat plugin C++ application I received the error messages C2131 (expression did not evaluate to a constant) and E0028 (expression must have a constant value). After commenting out the #include <vector> I was able to compile the file without errors.

In order to get the possibility of reproducing these errors I extracted the Bates numbering example from the Acrobat SDK and opened the solution file with Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 (16.3.10), added the include directories of the SDK, added _XKEYCHECK_H to the preprocessor definitions and compiled this example on a Windows 10 computer. I am getting now also the errors E0028 and C2131 also with this example application from the SDK. The selected Windows SDK Version is 10.0 (latest installed version) and the selected platform toolset is Visual Studio 2019 (v142).

Did anyone face the same issue?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

May be a problem with the version of Visual Studio.

Supported environments for Acrobat DC SDK:

https://help.adobe.com/en_US/acrobat/acrobat_dc_sdk/2015/HTMLHelp/#t=Acro12_MasterBook%2FPlugins_CreatingSimplePlug%2FSupported_environments.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Adobe Acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently installed is Acrobat XI. But I got these errors with Acrobat XI SDK and Acrobat DC SDK as well. As long as I cannot compile and link the C++ code the version of Acrobat should not matter, I expect. At the moment I cannot even compile the BatesNumbering.cpp file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be a problem with the version of Visual Studio.

Supported environments for Acrobat DC SDK:

https://help.adobe.com/en_US/acrobat/acrobat_dc_sdk/2015/HTMLHelp/#t=Acro12_MasterBook%2FPlugins_Cre...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for providing this link. Sounds like going back to Visual Studio 2010 and Windows 8.1 would be the best idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines