Form - Lock fields after input but not signatures

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a way to lock all fields after input with a button, but not signatures and possibly...

Our sales reps need to fill out the forms, but we would like for the customers to be able to digitally sign them, and before the sales reps send the docs to the customer, I thought it would be best to lock all the fields we don't want them to be able to (even accidentally) change.

I found this thread here, Form - Lock fields after input but not signatures.  from the LiveCycle forum, but need to do this in Acrobat Pro.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Macintosh, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Form - Lock fields after input but not signatures

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a way to lock all fields after input with a button, but not signatures and possibly...

Our sales reps need to fill out the forms, but we would like for the customers to be able to digitally sign them, and before the sales reps send the docs to the customer, I thought it would be best to lock all the fields we don't want them to be able to (even accidentally) change.

I found this thread here, Form - Lock fields after input but not signatures.  from the LiveCycle forum, but need to do this in Acrobat Pro.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Macintosh, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2017 0

Have something to add?