Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help in organizing

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am currently trying to compile chemistry past papers for my students. But the thing is, it's extremely difficult to just copy and paste each and every question and then organize them topic-wise. Is there any function where I could just highlight the next block of question and delete it with the del button and then organize them? A script to perhaps make the job go faster? Im new to this program and was wondering if there was an easier way to do this.

Thanks

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doing edits in Acrobat is a desperate last resort and always painful. I suggest you convert the paper into Microsoft Word and edit them there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It can't be scripted, unless the entire thing is done using a script that generates the test based on a list of plain-text questions.

As mentioned, PDF files were not really meant to be edited in such an extensive way and doing so is always going to be difficult.

Create and edit the file in another format (like Word) and when done convert it to a PDF and distribute it.
Make sure you keep a copy of the original file, though, in case you need to edit it further in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines