How can I activate a javascript button?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, any help will be greatly appreciated.

I have a sale form I use for work.  Some products, we have to charge 7.5% sales tax, but not on other products.  I am hoping to be able to create something like a checkbox next to each sale item I can click so that 7.5% sales tax is added to that line item.  The way I currently have the form set-up is that I multiply the subtotal box * 0.075 and that gives me the sales tax total (for the entire sale).  Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Macintosh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I activate a javascript button?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, any help will be greatly appreciated.

I have a sale form I use for work.  Some products, we have to charge 7.5% sales tax, but not on other products.  I am hoping to be able to create something like a checkbox next to each sale item I can click so that 7.5% sales tax is added to that line item.  The way I currently have the form set-up is that I multiply the subtotal box * 0.075 and that gives me the sales tax total (for the entire sale).  Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Macintosh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 09, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this article:

https://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/conditional-execution

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2018 0