How can I disable the right-click context menu in Adobe Reader using the plugin SDK?

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded the Adobe SDK and read through the Developing Plug-ins and Applications documentation.  I've also got the sample plugins that came packaged with the SDK.  However, none of this seems to have the answer to my issue.  I need to disable the right-click menu on Adobe and I'm not sure how to do this.  I've been able to add menu items to the menu bar and take items off.  Just can't figure out how to modify the right-click.

Also, I've seen the post on this forum where you can disable the right-click by running some commands from Powershell.  I need to do this programatically, if possible.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, How to

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never seen a method to do this. Can you link to the other post, maybe it will give inspiration.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's this post, https://community.adobe.com/t5/Enterprise-Teams/Disable-adobe-right-click-context-menu-using-Active-..., it is about the Windows context menu (in Windows File Explorer), not the right click context menu in Acrobat. Very different.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was the post. I misunderstood what it was doing. So it won't do what I need either.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, I'm not using Javascript for this.  I'm using the C++ plugin SDK.  There simply wasn't a tag for that.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines