How can include/exclude fields in calculation ?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I got a question.

I have 8 fields which could be ted from 1 to 6 and if they could not be rated for certain circumstances it would get the value of x.

I wanat to calculate the avarage of rated parameters.

When I use the "average" function in calculation the number of enetered information would be fixed. That means if all parameters are rated the result is ok but if a parameter could not be rated it ruines my calculation (while the number of species are fixed in this case 8).

Isthere any solution for my problem? such if a value is not zero it counts otherwise should be negelcted.

Please help me.

BR

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can include/exclude fields in calculation ?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I got a question.

I have 8 fields which could be ted from 1 to 6 and if they could not be rated for certain circumstances it would get the value of x.

I wanat to calculate the avarage of rated parameters.

When I use the "average" function in calculation the number of enetered information would be fixed. That means if all parameters are rated the result is ok but if a parameter could not be rated it ruines my calculation (while the number of species are fixed in this case 8).

Isthere any solution for my problem? such if a value is not zero it counts otherwise should be negelcted.

Please help me.

BR

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 06, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've posted a function that does just that on the forums... Try searching for "average calculation".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much .

Quite helpful.

BR

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2019 0