• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I create a form with radio button that has corresponding value and calculated at the end of the survey

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need help in creating a form with radio buttons:

1.  There are 37 questionnaires.  Each question has 3 buttons with corresponding value but different for each question.  Example:

Question#1

YES  = 4

NO    = 0

N/A    = 0

Question#2

YES  = 3

NO    = 0

N/A    = 0

I need to be able to have a total for each field based on the value.  So for instance, I selected YES on both = my total should be 7.

I have not done javascript before but I am not new in creating acrobat forms, so I will really appreciate any help from all of you.

Thank you.

Lynne

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Did you set up the radio-buttons in each question to be under the same group (ie, have the same field name but different export values)?

If so, did you apply the score as the export value?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you set up the radio-buttons in each question to be under the same group (ie, have the same field name but different export values)?

If so, did you apply the score as the export value?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did, I actually figured it out eventually.  I grouped the selection radio button for each question and wrote the script and it yielded the correct answer.  I also did it in Live Cycle Designer.

Thank you for replying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the future, questions about LCD forms should be posted here: LiveCycle Designer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2018 Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  I bookmarked it for future.

Sorry about that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines