• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I remove my name from the title bar in adobe dc.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2016 Sep 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the same question on the forum, and the only reply was "why do you want to do that?"  That's an absurd question.  If you can't be helpful, don't increase your number of posts with worthless fluff.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 14, 2016 Sep 14, 2016

I do not have my name in my title bar. No doubt you do have it. To avoid wasting your time and ours please post a screen shot (DO NOT EMAIL) in order that we can be sure of the problem you are trying to solve.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2016 Sep 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have my name in my title bar. No doubt you do have it. To avoid wasting your time and ours please post a screen shot (DO NOT EMAIL) in order that we can be sure of the problem you are trying to solve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDF Title Bar Issue.JPG

Can't figure out why the title bar is showing up with "BOISE CASCADE - Adobe Acrobat Standard DC" - how can I change it to be the title of my document? It's saved as "Kamyr Dig Headers".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, use Edit > Properties, click the Description tab. I think you will find that for "Title" you have your name, for some reason. Blank it out, and Acrobat should show the file name instead. (To avoid confusion, it's best not to call it the title of your file, but the name of your file. Ideally you want them to be the same words, but they aren't the same thing).

As to how it got there - if this was made from Word, I think it's something Word has recently started doing, but which you can turn off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines