How do you access the routines documented in the PDF Accessibility API Reference?

Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use the accessibility features of the Adobe Acrobat SDK.  I have obtained the following document: PDF Accessibility API Reference, Adobe® Acrobat® DC SDK, May 2015. However, these routines do not appear in the Adobe Acrobat SDK header files, so I am unable to use them in my plug-in.  Is there another header and/or library that I need to download?  I have not been able to find such after extensive searching.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do you access the routines documented in the PDF Accessibility API Reference?

Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use the accessibility features of the Adobe Acrobat SDK.  I have obtained the following document: PDF Accessibility API Reference, Adobe® Acrobat® DC SDK, May 2015. However, these routines do not appear in the Adobe Acrobat SDK header files, so I am unable to use them in my plug-in.  Is there another header and/or library that I need to download?  I have not been able to find such after extensive searching.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 15, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are talking about this document, but a later verion

https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/devnet/acrobat/pdfs/access.pdf

It describes a COM interface for reading an accessible document. This interface is accessed from an external application outside Acrobat.  To use it you in include the "AcrobatAccess.idl" file as a resource in your Visual Studio project.

If you have downloaded the SDK, There's some documentation for it in the SDK AccessibilitySupport folder

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2018 1