How to add scroll option to dialogue window

Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For some reason, the dialogue window is appearing too big and users are unable to see all the fields in the dialogue window.  My solution was to add a scroll to the dialogue window or reduce the size of the dialogue window?  Can you tell me how to do both?  I looked in API but it appears to only relate to a scroll for a field box, not the dialogue window.

Using Acrobat Adobe X Pro

Thx.

Sue

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Karl Heinz Kremer | Adobe Community Professional

Take a look here for a potential workaround: Pop-Up Window is big, so, I can not click "Enter", please give me a hand ()

Also, make sure that you upgrade to the latest version of Acrobat X, if I remember correctly, there was a patch at some time that did add a scrollbar to large dialogs.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to add scroll option to dialogue window

Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For some reason, the dialogue window is appearing too big and users are unable to see all the fields in the dialogue window.  My solution was to add a scroll to the dialogue window or reduce the size of the dialogue window?  Can you tell me how to do both?  I looked in API but it appears to only relate to a scroll for a field box, not the dialogue window.

Using Acrobat Adobe X Pro

Thx.

Sue

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Karl Heinz Kremer | Adobe Community Professional

Take a look here for a potential workaround: Pop-Up Window is big, so, I can not click "Enter", please give me a hand ()

Also, make sure that you upgrade to the latest version of Acrobat X, if I remember correctly, there was a patch at some time that did add a scrollbar to large dialogs.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 26, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, it's not possible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, why is it happening for some users and not others?

Is there a work around?  For instance, do they need to change zoom setting?  I don't understand why the dialogue window does not adjust.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

So I created Action Wizard in Adobe Acrobat X Pro and users have imported this sequence action into Adobe Acrobat XI Pro.  Adobe XI allows this.  Anyway, could the very fact that users are accessing action wizard from one made in older version be causing it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup this totally fixed it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2017 0