• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To Automatically Clear/Reset Signature logs on Signature Property After Signing a File

Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, please I have this invoice I prepared with adobe acrobat form, I want to fill and sign the document pulling my signature credential from a pen drive I connected on the computer, in this way, everyone who can sign this invoice must have their signature credentials saved in their pen drive, which they can plug into the computer, select “new ID” and go their signature credential file on the pen drive, click on it and sign from there, and after signing, the credential should automatically clear from the “signature property”, such that the next person that wants to generate and sign an invoice from the same invoice template on the same computer will not be able to sign using another’s signature credential.

The challenge I have here is that I created two signature credentials as a test, after entering the two passwords and signing with the both signature credentials from the same computer, when next I try to sign the document I discovered that I can select a name from the previously entered two names, its password, but pick from either of the signatures from the “Appearancecreated list, and it will sign.

It don’t want “A” to sign with “B’s” signature, it will comprise the whole thing.

Each of these signatures is with the individuals imported real signature

Please does anyone know how I can fix this? I will appreciate the support. Thank you.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Duplicate post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines