How to copy an array to the clipboard

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an array of information I have collected from radio buttons. I need to know when they chose No to a certain question. Right now I have an app alert displaying the no's for the user. Now I need to copy that information into a Word/Excel document. I need to know the code to copy the array to the clipboard. Also, I named my radio buttons 1, 2, 3 etc. Here is my current code. I'm not sure where the copy code would go:

var questions = [

'Question 1: Do you smoke?',

'Question 2: Do you drink?']

//I had 69 questions total that I added to the above array

// the number of radio buttons you have in the pdf

var question = 79;

//question starts at checkbox 5. I made the mistake of taking out questions so my radio button started at 5.

var counter = 5;

var myArray = [];

var arraycounter = 0;

for (; counter < question; counter++) {

if (getField(counter).value=="No") {

myArray[arraycounter] = questions[counter-5];

//variable for question string

arraycounter ++;

}

}

app.alert('These questions were answered no: \n'+ myArray.join("\n"),3);

Nevermind, I just figured out you can Control-Copy an alert box. Please disregard the question.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to copy an array to the clipboard

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an array of information I have collected from radio buttons. I need to know when they chose No to a certain question. Right now I have an app alert displaying the no's for the user. Now I need to copy that information into a Word/Excel document. I need to know the code to copy the array to the clipboard. Also, I named my radio buttons 1, 2, 3 etc. Here is my current code. I'm not sure where the copy code would go:

var questions = [

'Question 1: Do you smoke?',

'Question 2: Do you drink?']

//I had 69 questions total that I added to the above array

// the number of radio buttons you have in the pdf

var question = 79;

//question starts at checkbox 5. I made the mistake of taking out questions so my radio button started at 5.

var counter = 5;

var myArray = [];

var arraycounter = 0;

for (; counter < question; counter++) {

if (getField(counter).value=="No") {

myArray[arraycounter] = questions[counter-5];

//variable for question string

arraycounter ++;

}

}

app.alert('These questions were answered no: \n'+ myArray.join("\n"),3);

Nevermind, I just figured out you can Control-Copy an alert box. Please disregard the question.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 18, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2017 0