• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to correctly link dropdown lists

New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently working on a pdf form on acrobat pro for work and I ran into some trouble when attempting to add script when there was already script made. I am very new to this so these struggles might be due to that.

I had to create a new dropdown list (List B) on an existing form and link it to another list (list D). (I successfully accomplished this) However, There is another drop down list (List A) that is also linked to List D and now the link will only work at the start but will quickly go away and stick to my new changes.

Essentially, when i choose "yes" in (List A) i need it to link to (List D) without (List B) effecting it.

This probably made no sense at all but if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We know nothing about your scripts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no idea what you mean by “link to”. That really only means hyperlink but I think you’re not after that. Please explain another way...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines