Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create a Button with Add Page Dialog Box Javascript in Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i want to use the same Dialog Box that uses Acrobat DC for Insert Page and Location but in a button using Javascript for a Acrobat Form.blog-6-21-2018-addpagestoapdfusingacrobatprodc.png

Thank you ALL..

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create your own dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have the JavaScript code to do this?

It will be very helpful.

Thank you All.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like you want us to do your work for you. That's not how these forums work. Creating dialogs in Acrobat JavaScript is a very complex task that requires knowledge of how it works, and quite a bit of effort and time in doing it correctly.

We're happy to teach you how to do it, or do it for you (for a fee). If you're interested in the latter feel free to contact me privately (try6767 at gmail.com) to discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not looking that you do the work for me. But if you can, I would appreciate (LOL). I try so many different ways to do it exactly as Acrobat Dialog Box that my head burns.

Thanks to all...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want help with your code, please post your code! Describe exact effect too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2019 Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't need to reinvent the wheel with JavaScript, just run the menu item from your button using this script:

app.execMenuItem("InsertPages");

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines