Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create signature field with date using javascript

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I currently have 150 pdfs that need signed and no one wants to sign them cause of the amount. In order to get them signed I was thinking about creating a signature field with date to each pdf. these pdfs will have the signature field in an exact location for every one and on the the first page. I am fairly new to scripting so anything would help.

If yall also could point me in the right direction to do this as a batch process that would be great.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

You can add a signature field using the addField method of the Document object. There's no need to add a date field as a signed field will contain the date and time it was signed. To sign it you would need to use the signatureSign method of the Field object.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can add a signature field using the addField method of the Document object. There's no need to add a date field as a signed field will contain the date and time it was signed. To sign it you would need to use the signatureSign method of the Field object.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines