• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to do Arabic language typing and validations for it in adobe acrobat pro using adobe javascript?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to  do Arabic language typing and validations  in adobe acrobat pro using adobe javascript. I have designed my pdf template with adobe acrobat pro and i am able to type English. I need to type in arabic text in certain textboxes and also validate the length/alphanumeric or not etc for this arabic language. For English language I know. But how we can do arabic typing in adobe acrobat proand set validations using adobe javascript

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In order to be able to write using the Arabic alphabet in a field you just need to apply to it a font that supports this character range. For example, Adobe Arabic. Also, you need to set the Direction setting of the field as Right-to-Left. Both settings can be found under Properties - Appearance.

Validations using JavaScript are also possible, but will require careful coding. You can't include Arabic characters directly in your code, so you will have to refer to them via their unicode values.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines