• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to do for outCertListCab store all chain certificate?

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish to know to do for outCertListCab of the PSSigSigPropParams store all certificate chain not only the first key, for show in the dialog box all certificates installed in the system.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please be more clear in the explanation of you issue.

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Thom Parker

I am making a digital signature plugin for acrobat, there are some certificates in the Windows security store, when I display the dialog box to choose the certificate to sign the document only appears the first stored outCertListCab, in the documentation says "Required. Return an ASCab containing an ordered certificate chain, signing certificate first (at key 0).", by doing some tests I noticed that all my certificates are stored in outCertListCab so I would like to know how to display all of them in the dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines