• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to? Hinzufügen des selben Textes mit einem Klick auf jede Seite eines mehrseitigen PDF (Adobe Acrobat Reader oder Pro)

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guten Abend,

vielleicht können Sie mir helfen...

Wie kann ich den selben Text (per Funktion Text hinzufügen) mit einem Klick auf jede Seite eines mehrseitigen PDF (Adobe Acrobat Reader oder Pro)?

Vielleicht kann mir geholfen werden...

Vielen Dank im Voraus,

EP

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Acrobat Reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ab,

As per the description above, you want to add same text in a multi-page PDF, Is that correct?

Adding same text in all the PDF pages in not a feature in Acrobat or the freeware Adobe Reader. However, you can add custom JavaScript to achieve this.

Please refer to the following Adobe discussion which discusses a similar scenario I would like to modify text over multiple PDF documents

Feel free to update this discussion for further assistance.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AnandSri​,

Your interpretation of the German request is quite accurate. Could that not be achieved with Header/Footer function, if the text could be the header/footer?

Es gibt die Möglichkeit eine Kopf- oder Fusszeile einzusetzen. Ansonsten sind die Möglichkeiten auf Javascript beschränkt, wie AnandSri​ bereits mitgeteilt hat.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Abambo,

Thank you for adding the additional information. Yes, adding Header/Footer can display a text or page number on each page of a multi-page PDF.

For detailed information, please refer to the Adobe article Add headers, footers, and Bates numbering to PDFs, Adobe Acrobat

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anand and Amambo,

thank You very much for helping me and sorry for having asked in German.

Both options work perfectly.

Please allow me to go further with my issue.

I'm elaborating 8 millions of hand made index cards (paper, size A6 approximately) for a dictionary, that have been scanned as pictures, saved as  PDF (400 dpi, color) and gathered in documents of nearly 100 pieces each. I have therefore nearly 75.000 single documents.

If you want to see an example, please send me an e.k.prifti-at-gmail-dot-com.

The 100 digital cards of a document have the same "title" or belongs to the same word. For this reason I asked how to add automatically the title of a document into all PDF-pages of it, saving a LOT OF time.

The next step is the digitalization of the content of each card , passing their standard informations in a kind of a relational database. I want do automatize this process as much as possible. If I accelerate the process of elaborating a single card of 1 sec., it means I have saved 7,5 millions of seconds = 270 working days of 8 hours!

Now my idea and question:

Is there any method to automatically split the 100-page-PDF-document in 100 single PDF-documents, which are named by the title? For example, if a document named HOWTO.pdf has three pages, and these have respectively for example the titles Anand, Amambo and Amanda , is it possible to automatically generate three single PDF-documents by extracting them, which are automatically and respectively named by the titles of the single pages, ANAND.pdf, AMAMBO.pdf and AMANDA.pdf?

Thank You very much in advance for helping me to save a lot of time...

I wish You all a very nice day.

Amanda.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Amanda,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. The requested feature is yet  not available in Acrobat, however, you can try our Acrobat JavaScript forum space and check if this can be achieved by any custom JavaScripting.

JavaScript

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines