• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove watermark from pdf using adobe object type library in c#

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to remove watermark from pdf programatically in .net using adobe object type library

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you remove the watermark with Adobe Acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring the to the windows type library associated with the Acrobat ActiveX Object?  This object does not work reliably from .Net. Especially C#.  It is designed for use with VB.

This object implements the Acrobat IAC, inter-Application Communication interface.

The reference is here:

Acrobat DC SDK Documentation

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can i get any documentation on how to set active document in doc object regarding how to set the document and how to use the document in acrobat i am not getting any clear documentation regarding it.

the link you given to me Acrobat DC SDK Documentation in this link very few examples are given and also each example with different code so iam getting confused in it. Can you please help me out in it as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The IAC is fairly limited. I like to use it at arms length.  What I mean is I use it in more of an administrative capacity.  I'll write folder level scripts to do all the heavy lifting in Acrobat, then call those functions from the JSO object in the IAC.

But just in general, you make a document current by bringing the AVDoc to the front, with the "AVDOC.BringToFront()" function. I believe that opening the AVDoc does the same thing.

Now back to the central issue you asked about, removing the watermark. This is a tough one. There are not IAC or JavaScript commands for removing a watermark, but there is a menu item for doing it. So all you have to do is execute that menu item.

You'll find a list of menu item names, and tool for discovering hidden menus, like the watermark menu on the "PDF Edit" toolbar, Here:

Alerts, Popups, and Other Devices for Interacting with the User

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I am using Acrobat ActiveX Object. I chaged the platform to vb.net. And thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines