• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am attempting to have a price list total based on which checkbox the client checks. Is this possible?

New Here ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to have a price list total based on which checkbox my client chooses to select. It could 1 they select, 10 they select, 15 they select or more. See screen capture of my form.

screenshot_2549.png

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, it's possible. Are the prices form fields as well, or just regular text?

And what are the names of the check-box fields?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The prices are regular fields and would need to be added to the script. The checkbox names are t1, t2, t3, etc.

~TY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant to say "regular text". The only form fields are the checkboxes and the total.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, OK. In that case it's quite simple. Simply apply the price corresponding to each check-box as its export value (just the number, without the dollar symbol!), and then you'll be able to use the built-in Sum function under the Calculate tab of the total field to add them all up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You ARE AWESOME!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines