• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to fill out a fillable pdf form and the font is too large (you can only see half of the letter). How do you adjust the font size on a fillable form on Adobe Acrobat Pro DC?

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2016 Apr 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to fill out a fillable pdf form and the font is too large (you can only see half of the letter).  How do you adjust the font size on a fillable form on Adobe Acrobat Pro DC?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2016 Apr 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need to post the same question twice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 01, 2016 Sep 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem when using the pdf form wizard, except it defaults to super small (auto helvitica) font

How do I change the default font for all fields in the form created using the wizard?

Phone support is not provided for this product. Someone please help. I've been looking for an hour for the answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2016 Sep 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the created form fields and in the properties change the font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2019 Mar 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click on the specific area (eg: 'box' within the form) that you want to change font size. Click on that and a window will come up called "Text Field Properties". Choose the font size you'd like to use.  I like 10 pt. Then, close the windw. Once you do that, suggest you 'Preview' (blue button on right sidebar) and test out that area on the form to see if you like the new size. You'll need to change the different all the different / fillable areas on the form for consistency. Wish there was a universal way to do this. but that's how it works currently. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines